Tired of 360 recruiting and desperate to get into a true ‘consulting’ role?
Join Logical’s Talent Services business and kick start your career in the world of HR, Recruitment and Workforce Management Consulting!
- Where we came from…
Born out of England, UK our little Enterprise now spans the UK, APAC and the US and employs first class talent to offer our customers unrivalled service. We believe in true partnership with transparency and authenticity at the base of everything we do.
We opened our doors in Melbourne Australia in 2016 and have achieved over 150% growth year on year with only exciting things to come! We are still small but beautifully formed and take a creative approach to making our customers find true happiness.
In 2018 we launched our Talent Consulting service. This service offers our customers a different approach to finding key talent as well as uplifting their capabilities in everything talent!
- What to expect…
When you work with Logical, you should expect a fun, fast paced environment. We don’t take ourselves too seriously however we take ‘delivery’ very seriously! You should be someone who loves to take on new challenges, work as ‘one’ team and be passionate about making people happy!
- What you’ll be doing…
Reporting to Strategic Operations, you shall work as part of a ‘consulting team’ supporting the Lead through candidate development, engagement and attraction. You will work across a variety of programs, working to project deliverables and headcount demands. This may include but will not be limited to; Implementing new software packages to customers to increase efficiencies, delivering recruitment workshops to uplift capabilities, building talent pools and engagement models to attract the best people, general administrative & project responsibilities.
- What do we seek?
First up, someone who will thrive in our culture, the person is the most important thing here, we have to be able to work together!
However, we need some core skills;
- A history of working within a talent or recruitment function; you may be a recruiter seeking a change, an account manager seeking more responsibility, a candidate manager who is ready to step up into something new!
- You should be familiar with all Microsoft packages including Teams and use project management methodology for delivering to customers.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal! We are people people, you need excellent skills in stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Organisation skills – we are a fast paced, agile environment where no 2 days look the same, you should be a self manager.
- Experience of working with different software packages across the HCM lifecycle – the more the better!
- Technical recruitment history – we are technical IT recruiters, if you have a history in this sector you jump to the top of the queue!
- What you absolutely need to be considered for this role:
- Professionalism – you respect all people at all times
- Pride and Delivery – you are motivated when you make people happy
- Team Player – no buts, we just want team players!
- Continuous Learning and Development – you are the future of our business!
- Fantastic Person – we love work and want to love working with you!
Apply now for interviews, we have just launched our new company wide incentive for a trip to Asia to meet our global colleagues and celebrate another great year together – join us before the end of August and you could be coming too! Send your details to email@example.com or call Gill on 0452457544 for a confidential chat.