Our client is on the brink of change and a leader in software solutions ranging from business process optimisation right through to financial fund management and asset management in the FSI field. Specifically targeting the financial markets including super funds, banks and hedge management organisations.
Last year an acquisition saw them take one of the top 10 spots of the Forbes fastest growing organisation list with over $4 billion in revenue globally!
Together we have two open positions as part of their growth and will be looking at a new hire every quarter on the back of success. This is a true C suite sales position offering remarkable earning potential as you can be earning over 5% for every deal closed with average order values spanning $500k to $30mil. You will even get paid commission on the implementation cost and for high performance!
- Business Development Executive $80,000 uncapped earning potential
- Strategic FSI Business development Manager $150,000 uncapped earning potential
These are complex new business sales roles, you will most likely not be making cold calls and so we are looking for a dynamic thinker, someone who can strategically approach enterprise level CEO’s and sell the value of the business and align the solutions to their overall business goals. A true business outcome professional. They offer a full 360 service from design to implementation including managed and professional services.
One offering does not fit all, some of their case studies and solutions include:
- SaaS reconciliation solutions for insurance firms
- Business process management solutions for local gov automating workflow processes.
- Remediation software for anti-money laundering scheme in a tier 1 bank.
- Reducing Tech and IT Spend for tier 1 banks globally including back office software right through to support and training
The internal sales role will see you develop into a field-based professional with the opportunity to attend meetings and you build on your success.
The senior Business development manager role will be to work alongside a newly built team of 3 where you will get involved in redefining their global USP’s and supporting the senior team in educating the world of their offerings.
To learn more about either of these opportunities, get in touch with Debbie on 04219 66295 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org