Account Director-Data Centre
£80,0000 – £100,000 OTE £160,000-£200,000
Location – London/Surrey
Want an exciting new prospect with a significant Cloud, AI and Data centre provider?
Data Centre? Wider IT Services as well? This is an amazing opportunity to join a future leader in the Cloud, DC, HPC and AI space.
We are searching for a Data Centre sales professional looking to make a step into a rapidly growing organisation. With a concrete direction for the company in place, we are searching for a new business account director to join this exciting organisation. With over €20 billion of investment into the company, they have BIG plans to become one of the main names within the market.
As this is an enterprise position, you will be adding new logos dealing with enterprise clients to sell across the DC space.
You will be responsible for the strategy and direction of the enterprise relationships so you will really get the chance to put your stamp on things. You will be operating at senior Enterprise level within the DC market in a heavily solution driven environment.
- Identifies new business opportunities
- Dealing at c-level
- Execution of an agreed Target list and account development strategy
- Proposal and tender preparation (RFP, PQQ)
- Regular on-site client meetings with key stakeholders
- Growing profitability vs agreed margin targets
- Pipeline Management-Accurate quarterly and annual forecasting
- Reporting & Monitoring of your own number
- Risk management of accounts
- Experience within Data centre and Data Centre services is essential
- Dealing with enterprise accounts
- New business focus
- Evidence of successfully winning enterprise clients
- Backgrounds from either managed service provider, Infrastructure (DC) would be well suited as you will have exposure to selling across a breadth of solutions and services.
Like the look of this? Send over your CV and we will be in touch shortly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.