Account Manager, Enterprise
Remote – London one day per week
£45,000, OTE £75,000
What drives you?
Money, big accounts, being valued, progression, all of those combined? Our client is a league above the rest and are ready to help you get where you want to go in your career.
This isn’t your ordinary account management role. You’ll be working on mid-market to enterprise accounts, ready and trading. You’ll be focussing on the development of account plans, as well as the day to running of the account with support from a range of teams within the business. Exploring opportunities, scoping out business objectives and building relationships is what this is all about.
The client is a well-recognised player in the MSP/VAR IT market and have a breadth of solutions on offer, whilst working with the best partners in the world. You will have all the tools to help you be a success and further your career in a company that values its employees and wants to see them progress.
• Understand, engage, and develop relationships across the customer base
• Analyse and utilise data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognise revenue opportunities
• Conduct face to face meetings including presentations and webinars.
• Work towards monthly and annual sales GP targets
• Engage with the Microsoft channel to find and develop new opportunities
• Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
Is this you?
You’ll have a 2+ years sales position under your belt, specifically within IT services. Working with professional services and managed services within IT would be very interesting. If you have experience in building and growing new accounts and have a track record of this then let’s have a chat!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.