Business Development Manager
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Salary: A$160,000/yr – A$240,000/yr
Do you want to work for a Global Technology brand everyone respects and recognises?
Well look no further as we are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys making an impact in organisations through the adoption of technology! This highly reputable and global service provider takes a multivendor approach, collaborating with the industry’s most trusted strategic alliance partners across networking, hybrid infrastructure, enterprise applications, security, collaboration, and customer experience. This business has it all and more at your disposal with over 400 different technology partners!
Together we are looking for a business development manager in New South Wales, someone with high energy and a background of tried and tested new business methods and strategies. The role will see you inherit a list of previous transactional, dormant or lapsed customers from the last 5 years with the expectation of reinvigorating and re-introducing their services once more. A typical customer and the majority of the prospects in this list are midmarket to enterprise ranging from 100 to 5000 employees.
- Manage and growing relationships to drive land, expansion and renewals across all solutions within assigned accounts/ territory
- Pursue leads identified by aligned Lead Generation Reps and work with internal teams to create new business marketing and sales campaigns.
- Be part of the family!!!
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a sales environment and/or customer service role Excellent sales and client engagement experience coupled with a good understanding of business, sourcing and technology market
- Proven experience negotiating with clients and vendors
- Good experience with business to business and business to consumer sales techniques
- Experience providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced client managers
Please note: This business cannot offer sponsorship or visas and all candidates must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
If you want to learn more, drop me a message and let’s have a chat! Otherwise send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 04219 66295!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.