Leeds City Centre
£20k + Generous company benefits
This company was formed to have a positive impact on individuals, companies and communities by supporting all types of healthy behaviour. They create technology and services. They also believe in helping individuals through providing tools that empower people to be their personal best. Helping create healthy and happy communities. One unique human at a time!
As part of the Client Success team you will be focused on delighting their clients. Ensuring high levels of user engagement and advocacy with their Navigator health platform and in-person services through successful on-boarding, implementation and continuous programme support. Liaising with clients, key stakeholders and the internal team you will produce and deliver proactive wellbeing plans, communication, best practice and planning with MI and data to demonstrate outcomes.
Other desirable attributes for the successful candidate include;
● Previous experience in SaaS product client / customer success
● Strong and confident communication skills across telephone, video, written and in person
● Ability to proactively manage a client success programme
● High level of organisational skills
What does success in the role?
● Ability to demonstrate outstanding product knowledge
● Achieve high client advocacy
● Outstanding team, client and stakeholder feedback
● Relentless desire to exceed all KPI’s
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.