Cyber Pre-Sales Consultant
Salary: £90,000 basic salary + 20% bonus + excellent benefits
Location: UK wide
We are working with a £100m+ turnover organisation specialising in Cloud, managed services, cyber security, professional services and data analytics.
We are searching for an experienced cyber pre sales consultant on the back of consistent growth YoY and a focus around providing further cyber solutions into both new and existing customers, as well as responding to challenging RFP’s.
- Presales activity as required in support of the Presales, Consulting and Sales teams such as attending meetings, writing or contributing to proposals, statements of work, RFP responses, business case materials, cost models, primarily focused on security (you’ll be our expert on all things security)
- Architecting the design and development of technology solutions for customers and acting as a trusted advisor to our customers in regards security and other technology areas.
- Guiding customers on their security, risk and compliance through advisory services, workshops and health checks (you’ll thrive on collaborating)
- Compelling security propositions for our existing and new customers to help sell our internal and partner led security solutions, working with our product management team, sales and marketing
- Working closely with our key strategic vendors such as Microsoft, AWS, Dell, VMware, Barracuda, Cohesity, etc.
- Experienced in Security Systems Design pertinent to managing levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls as well as security testing, gap analysis, reporting, assurance and remediation planning
- Have knowledge of Security/Architectural Frameworks and Principles and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes
- Have experience in Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS): SaaS, PaaS, IaaS with experience or working towards; AZ-500 (Certified Azure Security Engineer) and experience with Microsoft Azure Firewalls, Monitor, Update Management, Defender and Sentinel and other supporting security technologies e.g. Microsoft 365
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP (or working towards)
- Are an AWS Certified Security Speciality with experience with AWS Cloud Watch, GuardDuty,Firewall Manager, Shield, Inspector and other supporting technologies
- Have experience in Identity Management, Access Controls, Public and Private Key Encryption, Authentication Techniques, Intrusion Prevention and Detection, IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
If this looks like the role for you then please send an up to date CV profile to our team via the APPLY button.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.