We are working alongside a top wireless monitoring technology company that provide reliable and robust products that can help manage ground and structural movement and geotechnical behaviour. They’ve been designing, building and supporting the best wireless condition monitoring technology since 2005 and their technology is currently being used in 35 countries! After installing over 30,000 sensors last year, it’s safe to say, they’re growing at a rapid rate and have very ambitious plans for the coming years!
The role and responsibilities:
Seeking someone to work within the Operations teams. The position will be the key link between the Operations team and the Business Development team. You will oversee end to end sales order process and complete all outbound consignments.
– Sales order confirmation for UK, FR and US facilities.
– Raise all relevant paperwork for Outbound Consignments
– Liaise with freight forwards, working closely with Logistics and Project Managers.
– Maintain all projects (Sales Orders) trackers, analyse data and recommend and communicate action plans to all relevant personnel.
– Support the Internal Sales Team to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved by evaluating sales to identify opportunities.
And tons more!
– Clear demonstrable experience in a similar role
– Competent in using ERP software as well as the full Microsoft Office suite.
– Ability to work within global and remote teams.
– Familiarity with shipping and logistics processes
As well as someone who has a positive, professional attitude and a desire to complete tasks to the highest standard with excellent attention to detail.
Interviews will be taking place imminently so if you are interested in further information, please send an up to date CV to our team via the APPLY button!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.