Sales Executive – Harrogate
£25k – £35K (DOE)
Office, hybrid or remote once you’ve finished your induction
As an IT Sales Executive utilising our clients existing data, you’ll be calling out to generate new opportunities. You’ll be arranging telephone and Teams virtual meetings for the Account Managers to attend with decision makers within corporations of all sizes.
Your workmates have gained a lot of Sales and IT knowledge and experience in the business already and will be supporting you whilst you develop your own skills. Our clients office is busy and fun so an equally a positive and happy attitude is required. Most importantly, they need a self-motivated and responsible person with confidence in your own abilities to achieve targets.
Salary between £25k – £35k depending on experience. You can either work from the office, hybrid or remote once you have finished your induction. Hours of work are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
• Outbound calling to generate new sales opportunities
• Answering incoming phone enquiries
• Achieving daily KPI’s
• Achieving monthly GP targets
• Undertake any offered training and education to familiarise yourself with their products and systems
• Provide information and guidance (with the assistance of colleagues) to customers to book an appointment or generate a lead
• Maintaining their CRM in a timely manner
• Developing and managing your own Sales pipeline every month
• Maintaining good relationships with team colleagues and managers
• Accountability and honesty in communication with colleagues
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities
• A keen desire to learn and work in outbound telesales
• A ‘can do, no quit’ attitude is most welcome!
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.