Sales Support Executive
$40,000 – $50,000 DOE + generous benefits
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be the key link between the Business Development and Operations teams and will oversee critical processes within the sales cycle to help the business drive sales performance and operational efficiency. The responsibilities will be principally focused on supporting the North American Business Development team and the expansion of capabilities of the Houston Hub office. Your eye for detail will ensure that you prove a key asset for the wider Business Development and Operations teams and your attention to each customer’s experience will cement strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Raising Purchase Order and Order Acknowledgments and communicating with customers once orders are placed
- Overseeing Purchase Order insurance requirements
- Raising internal Purchase Orders.
- Inventory management at the Houston Hub facility
- Carrying out financial background checks on new customers
- Updating and distributing sales process and sales support documentation
- Liaising with customers regarding shipping processes, confirmation and requesting any additional information required
- Providing a key link between the Operations Team and Business Development Team
- Able to speak either SPANISH/ PORTUGUESE at a professional level as a minimum.
- Confident in CRM and ERP software, as well as full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with shipping and logistics processes.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
If you’re interested in finding out more about this company and the role, click the Apply button and someone will be in touch very soon!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.