Senior Project Manager
Location: Canberra – Must have NV1 clearance. Remote working not considered, must live in Canberra
Flexible working is a first with this employer
Grab this opportunity to join one of the largest employers in APAC. You’ll be joining a successful team of 8 professionals to work on next gen information technology projects working directly with Government organisations to help transform their organisations.
Reporting to both a PMO Director and Head of Resourcing your role will be to engage with clients and wider stakeholders, partners and the team to ensure project delivery to your customers. Project shall range in value into the $millions and could span over multi years so complex in both size and change!
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish. This candidate will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator.
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- The best communication skills, we want a people person who knows how to work with people, take accountability and move projects to timelines.
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Experience in project methodologies, such as Prince2, PMP
- Experience working with a team
- MUST HAVE NV1 CLEARANCE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.