Our client expanded operations to Australia in 2017 and since then have had an outstanding year! This has created a unique opportunity with remarkable travel opportunities including FIJI for a senior Pen Testing resource in the Melbourne CBD. The business is well established throughout APAC but still have a start-up feel here in Australia as this is the first onshore resource offering unlimited career progression opportunities as they further expand in 2020.
Partnered with market leading security vendors the business has operated for nearly 15 years so know exactly what they are doing and specialise in Security operations, Threat Intelligence, Endpoint security, IDAM, Security training and Pen Testing.
This role is open for both perm and contracting and is a hybrid position where you will get the opportunity to sit in front of high-profile customers and help them review, understand and report in a Red Team environment. You will work alongside the country manager to co-ordinate and lead the onboarding of new team members whilst creating and improving testing and service delivery methodologies.
We are looking for a generalist in terms of experience across Network, Mobile, Infrastructure, Cloud and On Prem solutions, someone who has experience in leading pen test for clients with large or highly complex requirements where you will undertake secure code reviews when and where necessary. The role requires full working rights in Australia and NV1/NV2 Clearance is preferred but not essential.
Other required skills include:
• Advanced understanding of information security principles
• Experience across Security Technology – a person who thrives on learning and keeping on top of market trends.
• Effective self-management, someone who organise, plan and work with others to achieve deadlines and goals, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving mentality!
• Pen testing certs: SANS, OSCP, CREST, CRT. CCT (Preferred)
To learn more about the role, business and culture get in touch with Debbie on 04219 66295 or send your CV for consideration to email@example.com.